Monday, September 16, 2013

Custom rings and tiny baby feet

As you know, I specialize in creating custom pieces - from engagement rings and wedding bands to pave diamond earrings, delicate pendants, and one-of-a-kind bracelets, all environmentally-kind in my production and using recycled gold and silver. (All my diamonds are obviously conflict-free.) Working so intimately with clients to create the perfect piece, I often feel a genuine connection with them; they quite often share images of their Tula Design jewelry with me once it's officially become a part of their world. Here's a beauty I'd love to share - a client's engagement and wedding ring, draped on the feet of their newborn babe! Too adorable.

For new and past clients, please feel free to share your photos with me! It's wonderful to know how much these Tula Design pieces are loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment