Friday, October 18, 2013

With the new season, comes new creations...

'Tis the season for gourds and diamonds! Autumn is officially here and while Southern California may currently be contending with some major Santa Ana winds and 80-degree days, I'm still very much inspired by the season, prepared for chilly evenings with a lush cashmere wrap, soft leather jacket, and a pair of pave diamond post earrings ...or short suede boots with a silk tunic, complemented by my new black diamond ring (shown here on a pumpkin stem)...or layers of long pendants, mixing a pave diamond bar with a single, simple bevel-set blue sapphire.

As I watch, from my Los Angeles studio, the new season beginning its changes, turning leaves, shorter days, longer nights,  my inspiration and creations organically change, as well. So stay tuned for new Tula pieces soon-to-be revealed in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment