Saturday, November 2, 2013

Four Fall Favorites

Without question, fashion influences my aesthetic, my style, and what I'm creating in the studio. So, I've decided to put together an assemblage of beautiful bits - something which may become a regular Tula Design post - bringing some of my favorite finds in fashion and hairstyles alongside a Tula piece or two!

I'm loving this delicious, oversize drapey cardigan sweater I spotted on huntingforgeorge.com, the tousled, loose coiffure looks perfect on every woman, and this incredible, feminine blouse from Michael Kors is just the right amount of sexy for day and night. My rose gold monogrammed Signet ring (also available in yellow or white gold) evokes the right balance of understated and heirloom-worthy - a bit of private school prep meeting 21st century sophistication. I can imagine it working wonderfully with each of these classic styles, modernized and effortlessly brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment